By day (and occasionally at night) I’m a programmer with a penchant for Ruby. Here’s a few of the projects I’ve released:
- RBook - A set of ruby libraries for working with bibliographic data
- PDF::Reader - A pure ruby library for extracting data and stats on PDF files
- PDF::Wrapper - A Unicode aware ruby library for generating PDF files
- Misc Rubygems - A dumping ground for small gems that don’t deserve their own project
And projects led by others that I’ve been involved with or contributed to:
- Ruport - A ruby library for generating reports
- Prawn - A pure ruby PDF generation library
- Thinking Sphinx - A rails and merb plugin that makes searching with the sphinx engine a breeze.
Most of the open source code I work on is available at my github account: http://github.com/yob.